There is a reason why I ended up blogging about myself. I was thinking about it when I was on a friend's Facebook profile and I read that she claimed to be a super friendly person but in reality, she isn't all that friendly. She is only friendly to those of HER KIND.
Well, let me begin. It is entirely up to you to determine which is the truth and which are lies.
I am a girl who originates from Kuching but I am currently staying at Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur. I have been breathing the air for 26 years but I tend to get compliments saying I look 18. Generally, I am a very sociable person. I can get along with anybody and I forgive and forget the stupidity made by my friends and certain family members. I have a MySpace account and Twitter account. Not to mention YouTube and Facebook, too. I enjoy listening to music. Any kind of music. I am a universal listener. Some of my favorite artists are Beyonce and Rihanna. Another well know fact about me is, I was born on the year of the Rat but I absolutely love cats. I have a passion for poetry and photography. Sometimes, I even put words into my photography. I also enjoy traveling. Most importantly, you may not know it but I am OBSESSED with my niece, Athena.
That is all. I can only reveal that there is a healthy 50/50 balance of the truth and lies about me. It is up to you to figure out. If you know me personally, or for the longest time, let me know PRIVATELY, okay? :)
What is your truth and lie? Let it all out :)