Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturdays At The Student House...

Is...

Simply.............

BOR------------------------RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously don't feel like going out. I am feeling so lazy it is not funny. I've been rather brain dead lately. I don't have the mood to blog or do anything except laze around. The best part, I don't get hungry that easily anymore. Haha!

Except now, I am a little hungry but I have a tummyache at the same time too. Honestly, I don't know what to do with myself. I feel like walking to Wendy's to get ice cream. Hey, it reminds me of Sunny Hill ice cream back home.

I have a list of things I feel like eating... One is Wendy's Frosty which I can get from across Jalan Universiti :( Which is almost a 20 minute walk and a bucket full of sweat! :( The other is A&W root beer which is RM5 away from my place plus 15 minutes walk to the main road. I could always call McDonald's for delivery but I have this weird habit of eating the chicken nuggets with rice!

I honestly, can't wait to get home to Kuching. Good food is guaranteed.

Owh well.