Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Anal-Much!

I have this particular classmate, who is ALWAYS so paranoid over the slightest thing. Jee. I thought that paranoia is somewhat a good thing to happen to certain people but it is not when you go on and on about it.

"Because of them, I am going to fail my (SUBJECT)."

Look, if you got a problem with your team mates, GO AND FUCKING ASK THEM WHAT IS THE PROGRESS INSTEAD OF BITCHING AND WHINING ABOUT IT OR DISSING THEM BEHIND THEIR BACKS!!

I am now dissing him for ONE reason. If he could BLAME my other classmates about ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN, he could diss me, too. I am working hard for our group and I know the others are, too. IF EVER, I hear someone tell me, he told them that I DIDN'T do anything for our group. That is it. No more being NICE to people like him.

I had been patient with him since I understood he was an emo (no through style but through his behaviour). It is okay to get emo but when it gets too much. It gets annoying AND... the paranoia, that irks me.

Look, I get paranoid, too but I don't get THAT paranoid. I don't go paranoid until it annoys other people so much. It annoys me so much to know that people bother me with their patty little problems like how they will fail in a certain task. Yada yada bla... -_-"

Jeeeeeee.............. Stop emo-ing and communicate more with other people and try to act normal! -_-" Sarcasm can be used if you really know the person but if you don't know how their tempo or if you are not close to them, yet, DO NOT use sarcasm!

Idiot.

I had my say.