Sunday, May 23, 2010

No Use For A Blog Title

Yesterday was the adventure for us in this house. Vince went back to Taiping and we went to send him off, so he drove to Berjaya Times Square. We arrived early enough for him to not miss the bus but he missed the bus because the bus took off 10 MINUTES before the departure time. Then, Vince was told to take the Monorail from Imbi to Hang Tuah only to take the LRT from there to Bukit Jalil.

From the look on Vince's face, he looked some what upset and worried that he won't make it on time. I pitied him. He planned it to be so well. He planned on what to bring back from Taiping. The whole journey itself was an adventure for us. The Twins were having so much fun camwhoring.

When I think about it, IF he had told Vince to go on his own, he would have lost his way. He would have just not go back to Taiping. However, we got to the terminal at Bukit Jalil in time and the look of relief was on his face.

Never had I seen him look so grateful.

Now, honestly, we miss him like crazy. Haha. His presence is always there but without him in the house now seems, weird. Haha. He will come back on Monday. So, no worries there. His vodka is still in the fridge. HAHAHA. Owh well.

I miss hearing him saying, "DAMN FUCK LAH WEI. Or, MAHAI ARR!" xD

Vince is like any other human. You need to know him to know his crazy side. I am glad I did get the chance to know his crazy side. Psst, his sister, Albee is cool, too :D

More later.

OWH ONE MORE THING :) June 4th until June 10th is a delightful week. Dodeng will be coming! Yey! But I don't think I can see her often since I will be busy with exams. *sighs*