EVENT : Pecha Kucha Night
VENUE : Capsquare, KL
WHO WENT: Aaron. Austin. Bryan. Dandy. Doreen & friend. Fatihah. Jane. Jared. Jason Chai. Jason Kuek. Patrick. Miss Jo & friend. Me :)
Honestly, I was reluctant to go but I got my big fat butt out of bed and eventually went. Guess what. I enjoyed myself. Very much.
Jared took me from the house at around 5 something and we met Aaron, Bryan, Dandy, Jane, Jason and Patrick at Old Town, Jaya One and we (Dandy, Jared, Jason, Patrick and I) left at almost 6 in order to beat any possible jam. Thank God, Patrick knew the short cut to Capsquare, which was in the middle of the city. When we arrived, we met up with Aaron, Bryan, Jane, Miss Jo and her friend. We ended up at Tappers for drinks since we were 1 hour and 45 minutes early. At that time, I was still in a daze but after a cup of hot chocolate, I felt energetic! All it needed was a cup of hot chocolate! Yey! Next time I know :)
However, when the time came, we went to the place where they held the Pecha Kucha Night. I was quite surprised to see it in a small area and they had the coolest things, DOOF BEAN BAGS. They were costly but they are AWESOME! :D
The host was Fahmi Fadzil - who, I think, is a movie producer? There were 10 speakers tonight, most were Caucasians. I didn't enjoy all of the presenter's presentation especially those ladies from Tongue-In-Chic. They were talking too much on fashion and fashion ISN'T my thing since I like my own fashion just the way it is.
The exhibition was awesome. They had these condoms with cute packagings and here are pictures. I will upload them via blogger since I don't think I have the patience to upload with Photobucket. Haha.