Sunday, May 9, 2010

How It Irks Me!

I hate it when people see my flaws but NEVER admit their own. They look at me as if I am always so sinful but within their looks and silence, they themselves are doing the same.

Dude, if you are jealous that I come from a family where my parents are slightly more open minded than yours, don't go around telling people you don't do the same thing I do. Don't go around telling people about me doing it whereas you never do such a thing.

I hate it. You want to tell the world I do drugs, go ahead, I know the truth. I don't do drugs. I happened to know about it because I have drug user friends and they actually care for me by telling me, "Ja, don't ever do drugs. Once you come through that door, you can't never turn back." Admit it if you are jealous of me when I have good friends like that and you don't.

Anyway, many things irk me lately but the guys at home are always so nice to let me vent it out. Haha. The other day was about that Red Hyena. Owh well.

I have my flaws, too but I cannot stand other people talking about mine without realising their own!