Monday, December 22, 2008

Alcohol and Our Mind

Today... a lot of things have been happening. Interesting things actually... I admit. I had Absolut Vodka to fill my day today. I admit because I am being honest with myself and with other people around me. In case you didn't know, yes, I can drink... but I had never gotten drunk... I know my limitations when it comes to alcohol.

These are my thoughts on alcohol. I have LOW RESPECT for people who:-
  1. Claims to be a non-drinker but...

    Just like that fucktard when we were in a relationship once upon a time. He tells me he doesn't drink but he does... Liar, liar pants on fire, bastard... if you drink, just admit you do. Don't just say you don't when you actually do. If it was just liqueur, I have no objections because liqueur isn't like beer. It doesn't bloat you the way beer does. Beer contains yeast and it is super bitter... when it gets flat... it gets shitty. Seriously shitty.

  2. Can't seem to control themselves...

    I hate people who can't get a grip of themselves when they get tipsy. It is like as if they are trying to show off when they get drunk. They overact when they get drunk. They behave unappropriately. The guys will act like they own the bloody world... they will think that they are tough... the girls will act like prostitutes! I know it is almost unavoidable to get drunk for certain people but I've heard of cases where guys tend to get drunk and then attempt to beat other people up. Hello? Heard of self-control? Don't let the alcohol conquer your mind! If you let it conquer your mind, you are bound to lose yourself. Damn. Talking about weak self control! DAMN! DAMN!

Aqeem sms-ed me earlier telling me about (name 1) getting drunk and attempted to beat (name 2) up. I was pissed. Why? (Name 1) can't seem to get a whole on himself! It made me laugh thinking about this. The people around Aqeem can't seem to have any strong will control! I had been drinking since morning and yet, I am still normal. I can still think. I can still walk straight. I can still think rationally. Why is it, that some people can't do the same? Are they so weak that they can't seem to control themself? Damn!