2008 is ending.
For me. 2008 began like shit. I was suffering. I was in pain. I hated life at the beginning. Too many series of event happened of which I hated.
The end of 2008, is sailing smoothly although there were some storms.
I am not going to make any resolutions because I know I don't keep them. I tend to forget what my resolutions are.
But.
I have hopes. I hope 2009 will be awesome. I started a new chapter in my life-novel. I hope. No one is there to burn the pages... Owh well. Hope they will suffer. That is all I hope for.
Thanks, for all the pain you people had given me. All the best!
For me. 2008 began like shit. I was suffering. I was in pain. I hated life at the beginning. Too many series of event happened of which I hated.
The end of 2008, is sailing smoothly although there were some storms.
I am not going to make any resolutions because I know I don't keep them. I tend to forget what my resolutions are.
But.
I have hopes. I hope 2009 will be awesome. I started a new chapter in my life-novel. I hope. No one is there to burn the pages... Owh well. Hope they will suffer. That is all I hope for.
Thanks, for all the pain you people had given me. All the best!