You know, I wonder if they'll laugh when I am dead
Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight
Why am I trying to see, when there aint nothing in sight
Why I am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try
Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die
Pretty much the truth..
However, our principle is we are YOUNG. we are DUMB. but we have HEART.
We stand together. If one person is being fucked with, the whole clan is being fucked with... that is what being a clan or a family means... No doubt these guys have some dark history behind them but heck, we all do. We all have dark histories behind us.
Whatever it is... we are a clan. We are a family. We are the Keribang Clan. Hehe!
However, our principle is we are YOUNG. we are DUMB. but we have HEART.
We stand together. If one person is being fucked with, the whole clan is being fucked with... that is what being a clan or a family means... No doubt these guys have some dark history behind them but heck, we all do. We all have dark histories behind us.
Whatever it is... we are a clan. We are a family. We are the Keribang Clan. Hehe!