Seriously, when I think about it, I cannot believe I used to care about people who are actually hypocrites. In front of you they act like an Angel. They talk good about you. They praise you. They worship you. They lick your ass when in front of you...
Yet, behind you... everything they've ever said in front of you, turns the other way around.
I have very low respect for that person despite me telling people how I used to respect that person. She doesn't deserve the respect I gave her. Why? She is a liar and a hypocrite!
Owh well. Hope KARMA is there to bite her back! Yeah~~~~~~~~~~
Yet, behind you... everything they've ever said in front of you, turns the other way around.
I have very low respect for that person despite me telling people how I used to respect that person. She doesn't deserve the respect I gave her. Why? She is a liar and a hypocrite!
Owh well. Hope KARMA is there to bite her back! Yeah~~~~~~~~~~