Have you heard of a guy with a photography studio but knows nuts about using manual/aperture mode on his DSLR? Heard of it? Weird, huh? You are supposed to be a professional and you depend very much on automatic settings. What is the point of using a DSLR? I know you can use the automatic but why claim to be a professional when you only use AUTOMATIC SETTINGS? Where is the bloody sense of trial and error or adventure in photography?
I am not a professional but at least I try to learn and use manual settings or aperture. I have learnt to use a Nikon D40x. Then a Nikon D80. Then a D200. Looking forward to something bigger and harder. The higher you go. You won't find any automatic settings. You don't find automatic settings on a D3! Why is this guy, with a photography profession fussing about the OUTDOOR MODE not being able to work? Bloody hell. I think any professional photographer would just point his finger at you and laugh out loud!
Damn. It is stupid. Why bother being a photographer and open a studio when you don't know how to use MANUAL or APERTURE settings? And you are ONLY using a one zero series Nikon DSLR like the Nikon D80?
I am not a professional but at least I try to learn and use manual settings or aperture. I have learnt to use a Nikon D40x. Then a Nikon D80. Then a D200. Looking forward to something bigger and harder. The higher you go. You won't find any automatic settings. You don't find automatic settings on a D3! Why is this guy, with a photography profession fussing about the OUTDOOR MODE not being able to work? Bloody hell. I think any professional photographer would just point his finger at you and laugh out loud!
Damn. It is stupid. Why bother being a photographer and open a studio when you don't know how to use MANUAL or APERTURE settings? And you are ONLY using a one zero series Nikon DSLR like the Nikon D80?