Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Biggest Shock Of My Bloody Life

The other day, I claimed that I would die of high blood pressure because of people. I think it might come into a reality. Why? I went to the doctor yesterday and I was shocked with the result I got. I had high blood.

When I told Aqeem about it, he wasn't too happy, "That why, you cry too much! You get worried too much and most of all, you get angry too much!" I kept quiet since that was the only thing I could do. Lately, I have been getting angry with all the stories I heard anyway. I can't get over the damn fact that the person I used to care for, use to love is a traitor, a fraud. Really he is.

Forgetting about him. I want to be happy before I get too stressed up with people and LAW. I want to really ease myself. I really want to let go of myself before the next semester start and I have to study my ass off. Aqeem will be continuing his studies, too. So, both will be busy with their own studies.

Anyway, I still cannot get over it when the nurse told me, "I've been handling people with high blood pressure today..." I was like, "WHAT THE FUCK?" Then I decided to keep quiet and cheer myself up. I knew I had to try and cheer up. I knew then that I was tensed with everything around me. I also knew I was angry at some bastard for over the last few days.

I think I should rest more now. I should sleep more. Lately, I can't seem to sleep. I don't want to be insomnic again. No way. No how. Not going to happen. I will go on a killing spree if that happens and I know who will be my first murder victim. Him - that treacherous asshole...

Owh well. Life goes on. I am happier now with the company I have... and most of all, with Aqeem who tends to get freaked out to see me getting a wee bit too emotionally unstable.

Thanks!