Sunday, December 28, 2008

Something Bad About Jaja

I realised, I don't let go of people's words easily. I am not one to let go. It's been months since I was lied to about a certain bastard. I still remember everything that he told me, everything he had said to me or about me.

My point is... this is not about him alone now... it is about a relative of mine. My Mum's sister. I did something of the nasty yesterday when I met her. I didn't talk to her or look at her. The things she told my elder sister about Athena still burns within me. I remember that day when Mummy called me, I was driving telling me about it. Damn. I nearly got involved in an accident when I heard about it. I was angry with her remarks about Athena. "You should change the name... because when she dies, she won't be accepted into Heaven..."

HELLO! My elder sister brought the poor thing into the world and you got the cheek to say such things to my sister who was still under confinement? Damn, Woman... that baby is NOT YOURS OR YOUR MR-KNOW-IT-ALL SON! I truly lost all respect to her and my cousin for saying such things. Athena is a beautiful name. If my sister's husband's cousin, who is an USTAZ can say, "Kacak nama!" ("Pretty name!") Look!?! A man who is religious... a man who teaches ISLAM compliment the name Athena!

I never let go of those words. Aqeem have been asking me to let go but I can't seem to forgive my aunt for that.

My cousin? I've not spoken to her for 7 years just because she betrayed me. She said she would mend my almost broken relationship with Amer but she never did. She use something on him, she took him for herself. Here, in some ways, I am glad it happened because Amer and I are never meant for each other... Yet, with the anger 7 years ago, I never spoke to her. I couldn't forgive her. I never let go.

I NEVER let go a grudge. It is bad. It is never wise to mess with me. I don't let go easily.