Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bad Feeling Lurking Within

I have to admit something. I have bad feelings about everything since I got into a relationship with Akim. No. Since I was in a relationship with him, I was okay, until I declared it to certain people.

The instigating; "I know you can't forget M... You will never forget M...". The controversies over a little picture... Figures.

What the fuck? I hate it.

Of course I can forget M. If I can't, I wouldn't be in love with Akim now, right? If you are jealous, just admit it. Don't go around instigating me about him. Or making big hu hahs. I am tired. Jaded. Don't make me lose my patience. I am not a slut. I am NOT cheap like some of the girls M had affairs with. I don't sleep around the way they do.

Damn. I got hooked. Haha! CLICK HERE. Play M.A.S.H! Hehe!

Anyway, I really hate people who tend to get jealous with my happiness. Am I not allowed to be happy? Am I supposed to be miserable all the time? Why am I surrounded by hypocrites? Why am I surrounded by envious people? I don't get it. I wish they would just DEAL with it. M is married to that girl, whom they claim to be unfriendly, she was blessed and accepted by the family. Good! I wish her luck and I pity her. Hope she can survive.

I have been thinking a lot lately. Yet, I still don't get it why people tend to be envious of my happiness..? Why must they try to kill me? Why must they try to destroy me? Hadn't they thought about this:- they had caused me enough damage. They look like as if they pretend to side me but I know, they are trying to destroy me.

Human. What to do? Let time determine... I am only human. Can't do anything.