Monday, November 24, 2008

SINCERITY, LOYALTY AND BROTHERHOOD: THE TRUE MEANING

Honestly, I STILL like PGX's motto:-
[SINCERITY, LOYALTY AND BROTHERHOOD]
But does SOME people actually know the meaning? I wish I could apply that motto to EVERYONE who needs knocking on their bloody heads..

Take that tattoo needle and tattoo their body! "DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF SINCERITY, LOYALTY AND BROTHERHOOD?"

Lately, I found friends who are SINCERE, LOYAL AND HAS BROTHERHOOD. Yet, these are the people whom people bad talk about... With them, I applied PGX's motto and I see those in them. How they treat me or Aqeem for that matter. When either Aqeem or I have a problem, they came running. That is how we want to treat them back. It is only fair.

So, ladies and gentlemen, before you talk about someone or a group, LEARN about them first. No one is flawless. Nothing is perfect. Who are you to think that you are?

No use for you to instigate me about Aqeem or his friends. You don't know them, don't talk about them. I see what you don't see. I am not the youngest among them but from how I look at it, they treat me like I am the youngest.

So, who are you to instigate me about them? Who are you to tell me that they are no good when you are just as bad? Who are you to tell me that they have no sincerity, loyalty and brotherhood?

Look into the mirror and answer this question:- "Who is the human talking through his or her nose...?" You will find the answer on your own :)