I know a betrayal when I see one. I know a change when I see one. I know certain things many people don't see.. People are blind but they think I am blind when I can foresee things. Adeeb was right. I should put my clairvoyant to good use. Fuck.
If anything happen before my eyes, and I don't like it... if it involves someone I know and hate, that will be the end of that person. I will HATE and continue to HATE.
I noticed. Lately, I have been hating alot. Why have I been hating alot? The things that people do. They mindless and thoughtless things people do. They can go to Hell. I don't give a damn but don't slander or instigate.
Now, I know the true meaning to being sincere, loyal and real brotherhood. Those saying things about it don't know the meaning. Those talking bad about my 'brothers' and 'sisters' don't know what they mean and what they are in for. They don't know how we all stick together. Just by ONE text, they will come running. If they can't help it, they will text back. Giving solutions. Those are REAL BROTHERS and SISTERS.
Unlike SOME people. Even as a clan they can still backstab, instigate and lie about each other. Sad. Yet. Damn true.
If anything happen before my eyes, and I don't like it... if it involves someone I know and hate, that will be the end of that person. I will HATE and continue to HATE.
I noticed. Lately, I have been hating alot. Why have I been hating alot? The things that people do. They mindless and thoughtless things people do. They can go to Hell. I don't give a damn but don't slander or instigate.
Now, I know the true meaning to being sincere, loyal and real brotherhood. Those saying things about it don't know the meaning. Those talking bad about my 'brothers' and 'sisters' don't know what they mean and what they are in for. They don't know how we all stick together. Just by ONE text, they will come running. If they can't help it, they will text back. Giving solutions. Those are REAL BROTHERS and SISTERS.
Unlike SOME people. Even as a clan they can still backstab, instigate and lie about each other. Sad. Yet. Damn true.