Dreams are weird. Yesterday afternoon when I was flat on my mattress, I had this unpleasant dream. Thank God, I cannot remember my dream to save my life.
I just woke up from a weird dream. I dreamt that there was an aquarium in Kuching and someone sabotaged the place by cracking the glass of an underground aquarium... When I went into that place, to rescue 3 of Nuril's friends, I saw this shark charging at me. I remember jumping onto a high place and the shark waited. Before that, I specifically told Nuril to get some warm water ready and gave money to Nabila to get food.
I woke up to not know what happened next.
Sometimes, my dreams are scary. It tends to come true. If it was a rational or logical dream. It will come true. Owh well.
Hope some of my dreams do come true :)
I just woke up from a weird dream. I dreamt that there was an aquarium in Kuching and someone sabotaged the place by cracking the glass of an underground aquarium... When I went into that place, to rescue 3 of Nuril's friends, I saw this shark charging at me. I remember jumping onto a high place and the shark waited. Before that, I specifically told Nuril to get some warm water ready and gave money to Nabila to get food.
I woke up to not know what happened next.
Sometimes, my dreams are scary. It tends to come true. If it was a rational or logical dream. It will come true. Owh well.
Hope some of my dreams do come true :)