Friday, November 21, 2008

Letting Hatred Conquer My Mind and Soul

That asshole! That mother fucking asshole! No wonder he was so mother fucking confident that he will pay the other party by the 22nd. It is already the 21st. No sound from him. Stupid fucktard!

I know he is running away from all of us but IF we report to the police, no matter how far or where he is... he WILL get caught.

IF that is the decision he wants, SO BE IT!!

It makes me wonder, where the fuck are his balls? Did his wife suck it till it disappear or something? Did she bite it off or something?

That bastard is a mother fucking coward. He thinks RUNNING AWAY is a good option? He better not think so. He BETTER BE AFRAID...

Asshole that he is. Coward that he is. He ought to be dead.


Sorry for the font size. I am feeling so angry. Go ahead, tell him what I called him. He DESERVED it. Why? He is being a coward. Bloody hell... I hope God punishes him.

Owh, as it is God IS already punishing that asshole. Serves him right. He deserves it. I hope he will learn his lessong. Yeah yeah... Like he will. That asshole is not very good at learning his lesson. Really.