Friday, November 7, 2008

Della and My Fate

DEDICATED TO:- DELLA, RAY AND AKIM

I realised that the Dynamic Duo of Green Road have found the same thing last month except Della found hers earlier than me. Guys who appreciate us.

Della and I had been friends for 8 years now. She knows me well enough as much as I know her well enough.

And you know. We share the same fate.

Lately, we both had problems with guys. She and S, me and M. We were both in denial about them. Until. We both decided to give up on them. She met Ray first. I was happy. From the stories she told me about him, made me happy because he is the first of her boyfriends who tell her she is beautiful and truly appreciates her and was willing to let go of his ex for her though at the beginning of their friendship, he told her he was still waiting for his ex. Eventually, he let go. They both started a new chapter.

Della, to my opinion, was emotionally abused by S and recently, she found out that S had more then 2 other girls in his life. Yet, since Della had Ray in her life. I never hear her worry over him the way she worries over S. I hope Ray will take care of her. I am confident he will.

As for me. My problem with M was horrible. I was cheated on. I was lied to. I was abused, emotionally and physically (nothing big though). My heart closed until I met someone, who ditched me for whatever reason. Again, there was the eclipse of my heart. Along came this Fighting Cock. Everything changed. He taught me a lot of things. I appreciate him for that.

Della, you noticed, huh? We both have the same fate starting last month. Hehe! We both started a new chapter with someone who treats us like how we want to be treated. Hope it will last for a long time for both of us. Wait. All four of us.

Ok, I just got emo. I better stop.