Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lil Qeem

Something happened yesterday which got me thinking all night last night and early this morning. As much as I try to not hate my life... I am thankful. I sound like I am angsty at everything even at the Big Guy... but if wasn't for Him, I would be here. After what Aqeem told me yesterday, I think... I should learn to be more grateful.

"There is one thing I want you to learn... I want you to learn how to forgive yourself and others. I want you to get rid of the flames of hatred..."

For starters, I am the person who doesn't get another person get away with murder easily. I am one who doesn't forgive or forget easily. Considering there is a cousin of mine whom I've not forgiven for 7 years. That bad.

When Aqeem came along, I find myself thinking. Aqeem has the ability to forgive easily though he won't let people go that easily if someone were to do something to me. I noticed he is very protective over me. We've only been together for about a week and he is making me feel very secure.

He had been worried over me since Sunday. After knowing about that case. I love him for that but I fear he would take matters into his own hands. Aqeem and Della have been in contact about me and I know his friends:- Jay, Bob and Ijan Pau - are also concerned about me. Ijan have known me for 4 years.

The thought that lingers in my mind now is... For me being a very hot-tempered and impatient and unforgiving (UnIslamic) person, God gave me Aqeem, who is very cool and patient and forgiving. Aqeem taught me alot of things including about the dirty side of Kuching. Kuching is actually a warzone. There are unseen wars around and he is the one to show me all that.

People may have talked bad about him but then they don't know him. I know him. His close friends know him. People only see the surface but they don't see who he is on the inside the way we do...

What upsets us both now is, the envious beings around us.. that is all. Just don't get him angry.