Monday, November 10, 2008

Bruised Heart. Mended Heart.

When I think about it, my love life in the past was just stupid. How did I tolerate M till I was willing to get beaten up badly in the heart? I closed the doors of my heart to everyone until I met D. I thought. D was the one who would open up my heart... I thought D was the one who would remove the eclipse.

I was wrong. He wasn't the person who would save me.

Until I met A.

Slowly, my heart opened the door slowly. I feared that my heart would be bruised again but slowly, and assurely, the doors opened. Lastly, I opened up to A.

ARGH!! I don't know what else to say except, this song is good for how I feel..

Fixing a Broken Heart (Indecent Obsession)

*nods* This song. Damn, I feel like crying now.

ARGH! MORE LATER!!