Saturday, September 27, 2008

About Yesterday

Yesterday was the nicest day. I had a lot of surprises. Pleasant surprises. One of it was:-

My official niece :)

She shares the same birthday as Nuril.

Her name? Puteri Athena Mohd Syukri (to be confirmed). Arieanna has a new cousin! I am so happy.

Life have been better lately...

The little Princess is actually a month early from her due date. She weights 2.79 kg and is 48 cm long! :D Another Libran in Embok Fariah's life! She can now sit down and write that book.

She was born at 7.55 pm.

We were actually celebrating Nuril's birthday at Secret Recipe (The Spring) when the Princess was born! And we sang Happy Birthday at 8 pm. It was literally for Princess Athena!

I am so happy. Nothing seem wrong today. I am tired from running around but it is all for my elder sister.

Syuk came back just in time. Maybe that is why Athena decided to come into the world! Just in time for Raya and for her Daddy! :D

I am glad Embok Fariah and Athena are okay...