This entry is dedicated to my German 'brother', Till.
Today, I was given the opportunity to go out with him again. It was great. People actually turned twice to look if he was with me! Haha!
The best part, meeting Zai (M's friend)... I am sure he got to be thinking that I left that miserable M for a Caucasian! Haha! Go on now. Tell M. I want M to know the mistake he's done towards me. His sins towards me. Go on. Tell! I insist!
I am glad Till was way way taller than me. Haha!
Anyway, I had never met a Caucasian guy who LOVES Malay food more than anything else... And understands better in Malay than English! *chuckles* To think he insisted on saying, 'makan' than 'eat'! Haha!
When he leaves Kuching, I am going to miss him. Haha! Till is very sarcastic and yes, Till is also a Liverpool fan! YEY!
Damn. Till is so much fun! Seriously.
I don't care if people were to say I was online kissing his ass but they don't know him. So, who are they to say? As far as I am concerned, they are just jealous. So? And I believe in:- Their hatred makes me stronger. Hehe!
I was hanging out with Dedek at the shop today and he was talking about KUEH PENYARAM. To think I have this love for kueh penyaram also that I remember last year, Della and I would buy penyaram almost every single day during the fasting month! To make him happy, knowing it was his favorite, when I went to buy mine for breaking fast today, I bought some for him. Gosh. Never did I see someone so happy looking at penyaram! The same feeling when I go to the shop and Dedek gave me that CUTE LION PLASTIC! Hehe! The happiness I felt over a plastic amazed some people.
Today, I was given the opportunity to go out with him again. It was great. People actually turned twice to look if he was with me! Haha!
The best part, meeting Zai (M's friend)... I am sure he got to be thinking that I left that miserable M for a Caucasian! Haha! Go on now. Tell M. I want M to know the mistake he's done towards me. His sins towards me. Go on. Tell! I insist!
I am glad Till was way way taller than me. Haha!
Anyway, I had never met a Caucasian guy who LOVES Malay food more than anything else... And understands better in Malay than English! *chuckles* To think he insisted on saying, 'makan' than 'eat'! Haha!
When he leaves Kuching, I am going to miss him. Haha! Till is very sarcastic and yes, Till is also a Liverpool fan! YEY!
Damn. Till is so much fun! Seriously.
I don't care if people were to say I was online kissing his ass but they don't know him. So, who are they to say? As far as I am concerned, they are just jealous. So? And I believe in:- Their hatred makes me stronger. Hehe!
I was hanging out with Dedek at the shop today and he was talking about KUEH PENYARAM. To think I have this love for kueh penyaram also that I remember last year, Della and I would buy penyaram almost every single day during the fasting month! To make him happy, knowing it was his favorite, when I went to buy mine for breaking fast today, I bought some for him. Gosh. Never did I see someone so happy looking at penyaram! The same feeling when I go to the shop and Dedek gave me that CUTE LION PLASTIC! Hehe! The happiness I felt over a plastic amazed some people.

About PENYARAM... I had two types today. The one I bought and the one my Dad bought. I prefer the one I bought because it was sweeter and soft. The one Dad bought was hard and tasteless. Owh well. Shouldn't complain. He knew I love penyaram... and bought it for me.
Lastly, just to share with all:-
"People change in matter of seconds for the worse... but when they decide to change back for good, it is only then they realised that it is too late..."