Thursday, September 4, 2008

In Rememberance Of a Favorite Mistake

September 4th 2007, something dark happened in my life and caused this:-

The Stupid Favourite Mistake

I call that my favourite stupid mistake. The mistake that taught me regret does exist in life. The mistake that started all doubts.

In conjunction of September 4th... I shall tell a little story about that stupid looking picture. All due to anger and frustrations on September 4th 2007, the Centipede was born! I am not going into detail on how it happened. All I can say is, I was provoked.

I remember feeling no pain until my white flesh got exposed to the air after quite sometime and it got slightly painful when blood started flowing from my cut.

Stupid me. Now, what do I have? This...

My Favourite Mistake

I will not forget what Pit told me... Just imagine... 7-year old telling me off for my actions... it really made my heart shattered... at least I know she cared. She cried when she heard about my 'accident'.

"Mun Kak Jaja sik sayang dirik nya mpun, Kak Jaja sik sayang kamek..." those words sting me big time and that is the BIGGEST reminder of my life...

Damn. I hate recalling all this. It hurts. But I have to admit. Nothing hurts like emotional cuts. The scar is not visible but it stings more than a visible scar.

In the future, I hope I won't repeat the same STUPIDITY. Enough.