After yesterday, I think today can be considered a good day despite me being feverish all afternoon. Thank God David understood when I was dozing off in class... I did tell him if I feel like it, I might leave the class early and the latest by 3.30 pm if I don't leave the class, I will stay on till 4 pm. So, when 3.30 pm rolled by, he turned to me and said, "Ah, you are still here, so you are well enough to stay.." And I told him, weakly and assurely, "Still drowsy though." And he laughed and said, "I know I can put you guys to sleep!"
I was tempted not to laugh. It was true. David has a very soothing voice. If I were a baby, I think I would fall asleep there and then but I know he tries hard enough to keep us alive in Contract Law, Common Law and Reasoning and Public Law. Haha! As long as he tries. It is okay! :D
Today. I feel good. Not great. But good. I was still too unwell to consider today being a GREAT day. It wasn't much of a great day but I enjoyed today...
Will blog when I get ideas on what to blog about.
I was tempted not to laugh. It was true. David has a very soothing voice. If I were a baby, I think I would fall asleep there and then but I know he tries hard enough to keep us alive in Contract Law, Common Law and Reasoning and Public Law. Haha! As long as he tries. It is okay! :D
Today. I feel good. Not great. But good. I was still too unwell to consider today being a GREAT day. It wasn't much of a great day but I enjoyed today...
Will blog when I get ideas on what to blog about.