It is day one of Ramadan. Mum, Dad and Nuril went to the Ramadan Bazaar at Satok. Boy was it hectic (as usual).
I always enjoy myself looking at the food people sell at the bazaar but the only thing I didn't like was the people. How? Well, they behaved as if ONLY THEY were entitled to be there. Only they can buy from there.
To those who are pregnant, watch where you are going, you are lucky I actually bother to not walk into you.
To those with kids, CONTROL your bloody kids.
The content was getting out from the crowd.
When you enter... It feels like you are bound to swim through a rough sea! Only you smell all sort of things (good and bad) and you see all sort of colours (food, people). It is interesting to be in the bazaar. It would have been cooler if I had brought my camera and pretended to be a photographer! Haha! Maybe I will do so soon! :D
Day one is almost down~ Alhamdulillah... I finished my task today :) And... I've been a good girl today, I hadn't curse at anyone today! :D
I always enjoy myself looking at the food people sell at the bazaar but the only thing I didn't like was the people. How? Well, they behaved as if ONLY THEY were entitled to be there. Only they can buy from there.
To those who are pregnant, watch where you are going, you are lucky I actually bother to not walk into you.
To those with kids, CONTROL your bloody kids.
The content was getting out from the crowd.
When you enter... It feels like you are bound to swim through a rough sea! Only you smell all sort of things (good and bad) and you see all sort of colours (food, people). It is interesting to be in the bazaar. It would have been cooler if I had brought my camera and pretended to be a photographer! Haha! Maybe I will do so soon! :D
Day one is almost down~ Alhamdulillah... I finished my task today :) And... I've been a good girl today, I hadn't curse at anyone today! :D