Many times when I am with you,
I feel like my heart sings its happy tune,
My stomach is filled with fluttering butterflies,
My soul is at ease and feels light,
And there is this urge deep within me,
Telling me deeply and sincerely,
"Tell him you love him before it is too late..."
But I decide not to follow my conscience...
Why?
I didn't want to lose you even as a friend...
I didn't want to see a life without seeing your smile,
Or without listening to your laughing voice,
And to even be there with you...
Just sitting at one corner,
Listening to you and watching you is good enough for now,
I want to see you as often as possible,
I wish I could touch your arm and your face,
Only...
To tell you, "I've fallen in love with you..."
And losing you is the risk I am NOT willing to make...
Especially after you've saved me from falling hard onto the ground...
© Jasima Junaidi