Friendster is...
The attention craving whores in my list. I still don't get it. Must they announce that they are online and going offline? It is almost annoying!
And they use the bulletin board to curse at people. It is ANNOYING! If you want to kill a person, DO NOT USE FRIENDSTER AS YOUR THIRD PARTY APPLICATION! Go look for that person and kill him!
Annoying kids! Seriously annoying! I think if you were to put them in a boxing rink or something and tell them to fight to the death, they'd pee in their pants!
All talk. No action!
The attention craving whores in my list. I still don't get it. Must they announce that they are online and going offline? It is almost annoying!
And they use the bulletin board to curse at people. It is ANNOYING! If you want to kill a person, DO NOT USE FRIENDSTER AS YOUR THIRD PARTY APPLICATION! Go look for that person and kill him!
Annoying kids! Seriously annoying! I think if you were to put them in a boxing rink or something and tell them to fight to the death, they'd pee in their pants!
All talk. No action!