Friday, September 26, 2008

Flaws of Others

I don't get it why when it comes to seeing other people's significant other's flaws. We often open our eyes wide but when it comes to your own significant other. We close our eyes? It's sick. Sad and bias.

The thing is people tend to instigate others about their boyfriends/girlfriends without realising that their boyfriend/girlfriend has the exact same behaviour. It is almost like the pot calling the kettle black. In the past, I had problems with my boyfriend and people often instigate me to break up with him and often bad mouth him in front of me. I have seen how my other friends' boyfriend/girlfriend treat them. *sighs* Worse than M had ever treated me. Yet... isk!

I still don't get it... why people tend to see the flaws of other people's significant others when they don't realise the flaws of their own. Ain't that being a hypocrite?

Hey, at least I don't INSTIGATE anyone to leave their significant other. All I do is tell them to think about it. Up to them if they want to continue beating themself up because of one person who doesn't seem to care about them. I was INSTIGATED once and I didn't listen, now I know why they INSTIGATE me to do so. Yet, these are the people who DO NOT realise that they are beating themselves up because of someone.

Later they start bitching and whining saying that their significant other doesn't understand them and so forth. Really. If you think he or she doesn't care, don't bother continuing then... I am instigating now... because I have been there before. But then, I don't want to instigate because I will be the bad person eventually. It is sickeningly annoying to see people being a hypocrite. What to do? They exist!

What to do?