HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
CLICK HERE AND SEE WHY I THINK SOME KIDS NOWADAYS CAN BE QUITE DUMB! XD
That look like something that OMPUAN GEDIK would say. HAHAHA!
A dumb blonde statement!
You know, that OMPUAN GEDIK is older than the friends I have now and the friends I have now are more intelligent than her. Actually, they are smart people! Nuril is YOUNGER than her and Nuril is wayyy smarter than her.
Jeez... When I think back of all the questions she asked me once upon a time, they were all common sense questions... She is such a bimbo! She depends on people to help her do things. She is a spoilt brat. Others may claim to be spoilt brats, like my own sister... but Nuril is a tough girl. She can stand up for her own rights. Nuril can kick ass. (NURIL, I am not buttering you up. It is TRUE - in case you are wondering who I am talking about, I will tell you once I see you on Friday and you know her! You were annoyed with her at one point!)
I got to go now. Eyes. Getting. HEAVYYYYY!