Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Review To English Communication 303 Assignment

The big individual assignment has these topics..

COMPARISON ESSAYS
1. Traveling To Two Cities/Country
2. Alike, Yet Different - comparing the book and the movie

OR

PROCESS ESSAY
3. "How To..." (own topic, with approval by the lecturer)

I don't know which to do.

The first one would be easy for me because I've traveled from Istanbul (Turkey) to Rome (Italy). Rome to Paris. New York to Washington DC. Beijing to Xi'an.

The second one is more challenging and I have many opinions about comparing book and movie. If I do this one, I'd compare my favourite book and movie of all time - To Kill A Mockingbird.

"How To..." sounds corny. I do not like it that much. Haha!

Decisions must be made soon but my heart is set on Alike, Yet Different because I always find the book better than the movie since it is more detailed and has more information.

OH. MY. GOD! MY SELF-DEFINITION IN 100 WORDS IS NOT DONE YET!

I will have to 'fry' that one but it is about myself. So, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Got to go now. More later!