Friday, March 12, 2010

My Dad

My Dad can be quite paranoid sometimes. This morning, he called twice but I didn't answer because I was still dead on my bed. When I called back, he said, "Nong, I will have Zaimi pick you up at 3.30 today."

I sat on my bed. Kept quiet for a while and then said, "Okay."

Then it came to my mind that their flight is at around 4 pm. They will only arrive at 6.

Hahah. Then, my Mum calls me up saying, "Zaimi will pick you up at 4."

I was like, "Yes, Mummy."

Then in the afternoon, I called my elder sister. When I told her about the conversation with my parents, SHE LAUGHED and said, "We leave Kuching at 4!"

My parents are, the perfect example of paranoia... How? If they are to catch a flight at 4 pm, the will be at the airport by 2.30 pm. Considering my Dad believes in better be safe than sorry and he is not the type to be at the last minute where time is concerned. When he has all the time in the world, then he goes all random. That is my Dad. Punctual but random all at the same time.

That is why, honestly, my sisters and I tend to enjoy when my Dad is around. We always get random things like, "Come, let's go out." And by the time we are all on the road, he turns around and ask us, "Where are we going again?"

Haha. The other thing about my Dad is when he is pulling our legs he always looks serious and when we don't laugh due to overblurness, he will ask, "Why you people not laughing?" And when he is talking serious he always look like he is joking around and when we laugh he will give us weird looks.

My elder sister always fall victim to this tactic of his.

Looking forward to fetching them all up at the airport later. I think I should go. I need to pack the Duckie's stuff to bring to Mont Kiara. -__-"