Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Making Fun of Death?

I don't know but I realised, when I make fun of a certain artist, that artist falls dead!

It all started with Michael Jackson. Bob and I were at Akim's house and we were making fun of the moonwalk. Few days later, Michael Jackson died.

When I got the news, I called Bob up and said, "Oh my God. Bob! Michael Jackson died!" And Bob was like, "Shit. We were just making fun of the dude!"

After that, I didn't bother.

Until after this happened.

Juliana and I were making fun of Stephen Gately of Boyzone... and though I loved him, I had always accepted the fact that when he sings, he tends to sound a wee bit girly and, like how my Mum says, he sings through his nose.

Days later, he died in Majorca. I was shocked. If it was me 10 years ago, I'd be crying my eyeballs out. Now, I am older. I was shocked.

Then it hit me, everytime I make fun of an artist with a good/best friend, that artist dies. I would think it is coincidence but then, if once, maybe but twice? It was like as if I had predicted their death WITHOUT REALISING it.

Not going to think of it. I don't think I want to make fun of any artist anymore.. LOL