Tonight. This made me laugh like crazy.
This is a conversation between my Mum and me tonight.
Mum : Ja! Did you take Athena's Adidas shoes?
Me : (shocked) Adidas shoes? NO. Why?
Mum : We can't find her shoes.
Me : Where did you people last put it?
Mum : In Nuril's room on the table. You sure you didn't take any box?
Me : No. The only box I brought home to PJ was the box with Aunty Mimi's present for me!
Mum : Hmm. Nevermind then. I'll go find of it.
Me : Okay.
*hangs up* A few minutes later, again my Mum called.
Mum : Ja! We found it.
Me : (laughs) WHAT?? WHERE?
Mum : Under Nuril's bed!
Me : HA?? How did it end up under the bed??
Mum : This has to be something between the mother, the aunty and she herself!
Me : Huh! I won't be surprise she herself is the little culprit! Knowing her, she will PLAY with it and then FORGETS where she PUT it.
Mum : Yalah! (laughs) Okay. Just called to tell you that.
Me : Okay. Eh, Mummy! What Adidas shoe did you get for her?
Mum : The Adidas shoes that looked like her Little Bobboy.
Me : Little Bob Dog?
Mum : Ya, that one!
Me : Ooo! CUTE!!
Mum : Ya, it is nice. Okay lah.
Me : Okay. Bye.
Mum : Bye.
*hangs up*
My conclusion? Between the niece and her grandmother... that niece of mine can drive anyone up the wall BUT...
No matter how hard you day was earlier on, when you see that NAUGHTY FACE. That could all make the frustrations and anger go away. Today was a good day for me compared to yesterday or even last week.
Athena:- Goddess of War Strategies and Wisdom.
But Puteri Athena Maimunah is just all war strategies and warfare but not much wisdom. Her wisdom is only in her naughtiness.
Anyways, Athena is very close to my Dad. He is everything to her, vice versa. Why not? With Grandpa around, I can do anything! Athena is naughty that way but her table manners? She is VERY good. She can sit down properly without making much fuss (unless she is sleepy or cranky). She doesn't scream or show tantrum in public. Overall, she is a good girl.
BUT WHEN SHE HAS ICE-CREAM AFTER 8.30. Be prepare to sweat. That little thing won't keep still. She gets hyper. That is why whenever we go out, she is ALWAYS in her stroller. If we let her loose, that will mean running around like chicken with the head cut off!
She is fun that way but I am amazed that she maybe only a year and a half, she behaves BETTER than a 4 year old...
Most of all, I am still amazed at her for what she did when I went to meet them at KLIA when they last came. She was holding hands with my sister and my Dad but when she saw me, she let go of their hands and ran towards me with her arms wide open.
The first thing I said was, "Sayang Athena, sayang Athena" and what did she do? She kissed me on the cheeks!
Athena, to me, is amazing in many ways. Some people might think I am being biased or just exaggerating because she is my niece, I am not. She is just Athena. She NEVER fail to amuse me with the crazy little thing she does. LIKE, when she sees me on my laptop and she will start pointing at the webcam. Yes. She, just like my younger sister, likes to camwhore!
LOL.
I could go on but my brain is lagging as I type this. Haha.
Good night.