Yesterday, I saw something which made me feel more hatred towards our Malay girls. I am a Malay, too, but I tend to have this prejudice against some of them.
Why?
Those people I meant, are the most biggest hypocrites ever on the face of the Earth.
How?
Yesterday, I saw this girl, wearing a hijjab but was wearing extremely tight jeans and tight shirt and rubbing herself against her boyfriends. Not only that, from how I look at her, if I were to tell her, "Jom, pergi makan nasi ayam di kedai Cina tue..." (Come, let's have chicken rice at that Chinese shop), she'd be all grossed out or will say things like, "Tak halal lah." (But it's not halal).
Hello, if you are so concerned about eating at a Chinese shop where there is possible pork or lard, why are you not concerned about touching a guy without any marital tie? If you are so concerned about places to eat or the meat you eat, why are you not concerned about how you dressed?
Or, if you are so concerned about being in a church or a house with a cross... are you weak in holding on to your faith?
I cannot stand people that way. There is a person I know, he is WORSE than the girls I don't like or any narrow-minded Malay that I don't like. I feel offended with the criticism he made towards the Christians or the Chinese because before my Mum married my Dad, she was an Anglican Christian and a Chinese. So is she as bad as he think most Christians and Chinese are?
Personally, I would prefer making friends with Christians and the Chinese. They are very open minded people and they respect us (if we respect them, too).
The people whom I describe, are just aloof and has no sense of respect towards other people... Did they know that it was also the Chinese who brought in Islam to Tanah Melayu? The Malays were still chasing pigs in the cave.
I was once asked to my face, why don't I wear a hijjab on my head. My answer was simply this;- I know I am not a very good person. I am still committing sins as I move along. I don't want to end up a hypocrite at the end of the day.
Just like the other day, the Valentine's Day hotel raids. They showed FOUR GIRLS wearing a hijjab, HIDING their faces, sitting in the cell. So, is that a good making as a Muslim?
Enough about people, now about what other people have been saying...
A few nights ago, I went out with my housemate to Midvalley and we used a cab to go. From Section 17 to Midvalley would be RM14.40 by meter but by taxi drivers who want to take advantage, they'd charge RM25 to RM30.
When I was telling someone about it, they were ranting about how this taxi driver tried to get RM40 from him just because he was at KLCC and wants to go to Jaya One. He used a metered cab and it only cost RM20. What was the taximan's reason, road is jam.
Hello, that is the use of a meter! Now there is a sign on the taxi saying that HAGGLING is prohibited. Yet, some of these taxi drivers take advantage on their potential customers.
Stupid idiots.
Anyway. I took a picture from my window today.

I like the rays coming down from the clouds. I rearranged my room again today because I needed wind to come in. As I was clearing up the mess in my room, I looked outside the window and then knew I HAD to take a picture of the sunset.
Earlier in the day, Imran and I didn't turn up for the talk on broadcasting because we were having TOO MUCH fun in the library discussing our Creative Thinking presentation on how to find solutions to certain road offenses.
We were laughing and coming up with CRAZY ideas. We were BRAINSTORMING and there was ONE sentence popping in and out of my mind, "Your ideas can be as crazy as possible." (Mr. Lawrence).
We went crazy alright, from spikes to Pokemons. It was that crazy!
What matters is, we had fun in the library. Psst, our library is awesome because we are allowed to make noise there ;)
More later. I might need to rant soon since I am PMS-ing :(