Friday, March 12, 2010

Today

I went up to the airport to fetch my parents, sister and Athena. As predicted, Zaimi arrived there 3o minutes before they arrived! I went to Burger King to get my sister's Mozzarella Sticks then went to the arrival hall to wait again. I stood under the TV until the flight from Kuching landed.

Then I saw this man walking towards the conveyer belt and in my mind, "Is that Kipli?" And I looked hard and saw a familiar PINK Trunkie. ATHENA'S TRUNKIE!

I waited until I saw a woman carrying this heavily haired baby. ATHENA! Then I saw Nuril and I put my arms out to wave at them. Then they walked towards to where I was at. Athena was in between Nuril and my Dad and I stood in the middle of the door and I heard my Dad said, "There your Ibu Jaja."

Athena saw me, let go of my sister's and Dad's hand and ran towards me with her arms wide open! I just had to carry her.

Anyway, I will blog later. Kinda distracted by YouTube and Facebook.

STREAMYX!!!!!!!!