I just remembered that I have a Creative Thinking assignment to be done.
Question is:-
How Do I Define Myself In 100 Words?
I did write a poem about myself once but I just cannot remember where I kept that document. It was called the INCURABLE CHATTERBOX. Except, now, I am not much of a chatterbox. I tend to box my real emotions inside. I only get chatty when I feel like it. When I have the mood to talk almost non-stop.
I have a few friends (who are either slightly older or much younger than me) who are so in love with politics and tends to show off that they are. I hate it. Come on. Why show off that you are a politician's kid? Jee. I am not saying anyone in particular but I cannot stand to see Sarawakian politician kids who tends to SHOW OFF their involvement in politics OR the fact that their parents are politicians!
Jee..
Hmm, will have to go now. Stomach hurts. Bad :(