Sunday, March 7, 2010

"It's 10.45..."

Announced by my Mac. Yes. I actually activate the time informer thing because this house in Petaling Jaya HAD NO CLOCK until a few days ago when Lai Yee and I went to Ikea and got ourselves a clock and guess how much was it? :)

This was when it wasn't working. Yet.

RM3.30. ONLY. I just had to scribble the sides. I might want to scribble some more. Just not feeling the scribbling vibe just yet.

I was debating with myself half an hour ago about McDonald's McDelivery... I was craving for Big Breakfast and the Hot Cakes but I took in consideration that maybe on Friday morning, I might have the chance to go there since I will be going home to Mont Kiara on Thursday evening.

Then, perhaps, I could just walk to MM Cafe (which is just 5 minutes away from my apartment) and then head to Milky Way to get munchies.

I cannot wait to go home to Mont Kiara. I don't have to feel this bored. As long as the weekend roll by, I find myself in a situation of boredom. I want to go out but I don't know where or with who. Or how, even.

Owh well, with the unpredictable weather, I might as well stay at home. I want to be safe than sorry.