Monday, March 8, 2010

News From Back Home

A great advise to men or boys with drinking problems, who will eventually get married.. Stop now or else! XD


Looks like Kampung Lintang area... Or.. Tupong.
Prior to that, the woman packed a few things from the house and with two kittens went to her neighbour’s house to ask her to keep her things safe.
CUTE!

Awesome news though.

Next one is sickening!


That is a case of literally fucking around and getting pregnant and then don't want to be responsible! I hope. The mother of the baby, in the future, when desperately in need of getting pregnant won't be able to get pregnant until the day she die!

But the slut was caught the next day! I had to use slut because she is. She can ONLY DO but doesn't want to be responsible for her own doing and baby! SLUT! If I were the policewoman who caught her, I'd slap her. She deserve it. Seriously. That slut deserve it! The picture of the baby breaks my heart. What did the baby do to be thrown away? It was not her fault... it was her stupid parent's fault. I wish I could slap that slut. Seriously.

Alot of interesting news in Kuching which I didn't know about when I was there. Haha!

Another suicide at the Kuching Civic Centre. The suicide case at STA building remains a mystery, yet more suicide cases here. The weird thing is, in Kuching, men are the ones committing suicide and my guess, like all the other men committing suicide in Kuching are all due to borrowing money from loan sharks.

This is funny. In a way.


Jee. Crime rate in Kuching is increasing.

NURIL: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THE CIVIC CENTRE ON THE 25TH! Then you can strike on of your THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU TURN 20 off the list - to see a dead body...

Hm. Well. I think I will stop for the time being.