Monday, March 1, 2010

Ignorantly Stupid

You know how people say that ignorant is bliss but there are some parts where I think our people are too annoyingly ignorant.

I was on Facebook and one of my friends mentioned about Chap Goh Meh being the Chinese Valentine's Day and one of her idiot of a friend (who, by the way is, MALAY) said, "Isn't it the day when the ghost come out?"

Hello! The Chinese has a month when the Hungry Ghost come out. NOT EVERY MONTH OR FESTIVAL HAS GHOST! Idiot. That guy must either be ignorant, a bimbo (male bimbo) or just racist.

I find it amazing that the Malays EXPECT the Chinese to respect their ways and customs but the Malays themselves have NO RESPECT for other people. The Malays wouldn't be Muslim if wasn't for the Chinese (and Arab merchants).

Yes, sorry to burst your bubbles, THE CHINESE FROM CHINA BROUGHT ISLAM INTO TANAH MELAYU! While you people were still chasing pigs or boars in the cave, the Chinese in China had already embraced Islam! So, QUIT being IGNORANT OR RACIST towards the Chinese!

I happened to have a lot of anti-Chinese friends and I sometimes HATE them. Some of them claim they don't hate them but it is obvious they don't really trust them.

Openly I admit, I would rather make friend with the Chinese because they tend to be there for you more than anyone else of the same race. I am sounding racist to my own race. I am because most of the Malays I know are sticks in the mud! They are not exactly the best of people of befriend with!

Jee.. Someday, good ol' Karma will BITE them back.