FUCKING HELL!
YES, I shall start my blog with that. Why did I say it?
I am kinda annoyed. I decided to do Queen Latifah, not only because I love that woman but I thought she was easy to vector.
I
was
damn
wrong!!!
I was taking the easy path the hard way!
Only good thing is, she is challenging. I like her. I mean, vectorising her. She is challenging. Syafiq taught us the short cut way but I thought, "What if Mr. Low make us do vector as an exam? Better do it the hard way."
I decided to struggle with all these although I could easily cheated BECAUSE practise makes perfect AND I want to PROVE to some hypocrite that he is not as good as he thought he is. I want to prove to him that I work better with computer graphics when he's been going around telling people I suck at Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
At least, I don't go under the wing of Kuku Besi to show off. What is the point of manipulating pictures only without the ability to create pictures and be humble about it? ANYONE could manipulate pictures. I want to CREATE pictures. Manipulation is only an extra. I prefer pictures to be SLIGHTLY manipulated only to enhance the colour and sharpen the image.
What is more important, I want to create.
Anyway, this is past lesson. SOME people always claim that his/her work is ORIGINAL but I learnt (many thanks to Mr. Lawrence, my Creative Thinking lecturer) that there is NO SUCH THING AS ORIGINAL WORK. Somehow, any idea could be improvised from the so-called original idea.
Yes. I am annoyed. The more I see that person showing off via Facebook, it pisses me off.
Anyway, it is DAY 2 since I tackled Queen Latifah and my eyes sting. Bad. I think I should stop. Tomorrow, I got to be in the college before 11. Ugh. The thought of walking for 20 minutes and sweating like a fucking pig when I get there is... UGHH!!
Life's unfair but ... owh well, like how King Lear put it, "I shall be the pattern of all patience."
Who knows, at the end of the day, I benefit. I might lose weight :D