What happened exactly:-
At around 11.45 am, I arrived Jaya One with the intention to look for food. I was in that I-Don't-Know-What-To-Eat mood, so I wasted at least 15 minutes. Lastly, I got fed up of looking around for food, I went straight to the class. I sat under the air con since I was sweating buckets. I was dreaming - it was no joke walking under the hot sun for 20 minutes and I was wearing black, too. Joey came in saying, "I was looking for you and here you are!" And I grinned since I was still feeling exhausted. Then Jane and Jeen went out again, in a hurry... Normally, I would ask where they were going but I was just feeling tired so I relaxed under the air cond. Classmates started coming in. Some wished me and I said thanks, though tired. Then, as I was about to put my head against the wall, a group of people came in singing Happy Birthday! I was like, with mouth wide open!
At that moment, I wanted to burst into tears but I was... trying hard to hide it. I was more shocked at the fact that JANE AND JEEN WENT TO WONDERMILK! I wanted to cry. I wasn't upset just overly happy but I was feeling like I lacked energy since the night before I slept late but I woke up early.
Then Daniel walked in and announced he was going to supply our class' drugs and he put a Bueno White in front of me and said happy birthday. Again, I had my mouth wide opened (though not literally).
Right after, I saw a paper with Stitch and signatures around him put in front of me. Jeen and Jane hugged me and wished me and told me it was drawn by Jason. Deep within me, I was going, "OH... MY. GOD!" I was getting emo in a good way. I was happy.
After class, I was running around like chicken with the head cut off because I WAS HUNGRY! Then I walked into Clement. Then he said he was going to give me his Stitch... AGAIN, I was shocked. I was going, "ARE YOU SERIOUS??" And he insisted I have his Stitch and I have to keep it properly. I promised. STITCH!
I want to put pictures in BUT my Internet connection is so screwed! :( It is taking me more than 5 minutes to load one page.
On the happier side, I will be going home to Mont Kiara next week since THE PRINCESS AND HER ENTOURAGE will be coming :)
Athena, Ibu Jaja miss you and please talk instead of AH-ing into the phone~