I logged into my Facebook only get angry with an inbox message. I wasn't angry at what was written but I was angry at the person spreading it.
As usual, that message was about a West Malaysian Malay guy talking bad about the Malays in Sarawak. Why can't our Sarawakians just stop making noise about these. Is this their way of hitting at the West Malaysians? No doubt. We are not perfect but had these idiots in Sarawak forget that THEY, TOO, had talked bad about the West Malaysians? Did the West Malaysians make an issue out of it?
Our Sarawakians are too mindless already. They expect respect from others but they are the ones who don't seem to respect other people..
I'd like to rant further but time isn't on my side... I am being neutral. I don't support either sides though I am hardcore Sarawakian. How do I show my hardcore-ness? By being PATRIOTIC. By LOVING my state and the culture NOT by sticking up for other Sarawakians WHO MIGHT HAVE DONE WRONG.
Idiots! ARGH!