Saturday, March 6, 2010

Birthday Pictures

I wanted to post it on but Celcom Broadband was being a bitch, so I couldn't do anything about it. Since the connection is okay now, I will post it on.

Not many pictures but better a few than none, right? :)

The awesome cupcakes from Wondermilk.
(NOTE: The one with the peanut butter frosting is super duper AWESOME!)

The Stitch Clement gave me.. Aww *hugs*
(Clement is our "Ketua Kampung" and he is fun to have in the class)

The picture Jason Kuek drew and signed by the others.
(Jason is the oldest person in our class and VERY VERY artistic)

These are all the pictures of the things I got on that day. Sorry to Daniel for not posting in the Kinder Bueno White because I was munching on it when I was walking home that day! I was hungry. I can't help it.

Of all my life as a student, IACT 201001 are the best classmates I've ever have. They are fun people to be with... ALWAYS full of surprises :)

Stopping now.

OWH OWH... Nuril made this for me this evening. Hehe. SO CUTE!


HEHEHEH!! I am going Stitch crazy again! I have to look for that shop in 1 Utama!