This is for the thief who stole my heart. I wish I could tell you all this...
(name),
You saved me from the biggest mistake of my life. You made me realised that there is more things for me out there to see. You gave me back my smiles and my laughter. You were there when I needed you. Yet, somehow, somewhere within my heart, I wish I could tell you how I feel for you. I didn't leave him because of you. I left him because he did nothing but caused me pain in my life. I wanted to break free. You made it possible for me because you showed me you somehow care for me. You made me feel appreciated. All that happened to me where you are concerned was, I fell in love with you. With that, I became stronger to overcome my captivity. That was the only thing that happened. You didn't make me fall for you.
DAMN, THAT WAS CHEESY! HAHA! That is not exactly what I want to say but the words are more or less there. Hehe. At least, many people I know prefers him than M.
Owh well. I will let time heal me first. I will let time determine for me first. *sighs*
Owh well. I will let time heal me first. I will let time determine for me first. *sighs*