Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kids: How I Love Them. And How I HATE Them.

I love kids. Only if I could handle them. I hate them when they are bloody rude, unruly, rowdy and uncontrollable.

October 10th 2007. Arieanna turned 1 years old and was miserable. ON HER BIRTHDAY. She was sick then.

This year. She turned 2. When Nuril and I walked in, she was laughing. She was happy with her cousins. I was feeling quite relieved to see her all healthy and energetic compared to how she used to be a year ago.

Both years, I got angry. Why? Her cousins (who happened to be my nieces and nephews since they call Bang Hamzah;- Ami Jah...). Why her cousins? God forgive me for this blog entry.

FOR TWO YEARS... THEY BEHAVE AS IF... I don't know what to say. All I know, I don't like them. They are RUDE. UNRULY. ROWDY! It may not look like a bully but I see how they treat poor little Arieanna. Arieanna is a baby. She can't tell what they do to her is actually not treating her properly. All she knows, they are playing with her. I hate seeing the way they force Arieanna and how they teach Arieanna to do things I know Kak Lin won't approve of.

SELF REMINDER: Nuril and I made up our minds, Athena is going NOWHERE NEAR THOSE KIDS!

I won't want them to be a bad influence to Arieanna. Actually, I got angry most of the time with TWO of them. Brother and sister. I don't know their names because I am NOT close to them. Not only they were teaching Arieanna to do things like jumping off the stairs but they were rude to Nuril and I. Seriously.

Except that one little scrawny boy. After how I scolded him, he actually feared me. I was still in a good mood, so he could consider himself lucky. I was at the edge of being nasty... thank God for self-control, I didn't get nasty. I know Nuril lost her sanity when she shouted at the kids for being rowdy.

I hate kids like them. They can't be controlled. I know they are kids and they are active. I was a kid once, too but I never behaved the way they did. I didn't talk back to those older than me. I didn't treat other kids in an unruly manner. They make you feel like stripping them naked and then tying them to the pillar or something and pour cold water over them. Just to teach them a lesson or two!

I like kids like my cousin's daughter, Selina. I've not seen a 4 year old sitting so primly and properly when at other people's house. I like kids like that. They are good mannered. They are not naughty.

I understand that kids can get naughty but then those nieces and nephews of mine were 'unruly naughty'. I still can't get over on how naughty they were. It is not even the nice naughty. Argh. I just HATED the way they treated Arieanna. Poor Arieanna.

Poor Kak Lin, actually. No wonder she told me and Nuril to hang out until everyone else had gone. She wanted to talk about what happened. Apparently, she noticed that Nuril was almost losing her temper because of them. What can be done? Endure. If Kak Lin say something, she would get criticized. So better be quiet.

I am rather protective over Kak Lin and Arieanna. I know Nuril is too. That is another story. My entry is about the kids Nuril and I saw today. Gosh. Nuril was pissed till the extend on thinking of going all Sweeney Todd on them! Haha!

This happened at Bang Hamzah's house in Demak (nearer to Sepakat Jaya). So, you could imagine how far we were from civilization.

OUT OF RANDOMNESS, I HATE THE DOGS IN MY AREA! THEY ARE NOISY AND I DON'T KNOW FOR WHAT REASON! -_-" I am so tempted to take a gun and shoot them! That is one of the reason why I don't really like dogs. They are noisy! Especially that UNGRATEFUL Lorry! After how Della and I rescued him a year ago? When he sees me, he would bark.

I miss Poppy the brown and white dog that guard our area! :( He was the best dog around. He didn't make unnecessary noise and he didn't bark at us.. Owh well. I think I should stop here. My eyes are heavy. Despite having my 'koki' in the evening.