The Kelab Fotografi Kenyalang (Kenyalang Photography Club) is organizing an outing this Sunday at Boyan Village. We are going to do a sunset photoshoot.I seriously hope I can go since I was the person sending out the event invitation via Facebook. I hope I can go. I need new materials for my portfolios. I am so bored and so sick of the collection I have. I have been rather brain dead lately even my pictures are that productive! It is almost sickening actually. It is upsetting. I think I could use more sunset pictures since my favorite photography subject are clouds... I love taking pictures of clouds. The formation. The shape. Clouds amuse me. Hehe! Don't think they are easy to take picture of. They are not :)
Anyway, I hope I can go. I need to go. It will be me and the Nikon D80 vs the sunset! Seriously, I also hope Adeeb can join us. Looking forward the outing. I need NEW MATERIALS!!