Those who've read my Friendster or Facebook must be wondering who I mean by Ayam Sabong (Fighting Cock)?
He is the person responsible for the smile on my face... the glow in my eyes and the booming laughter... He's been the strenght I've been looking for lately. He accept me for what was written in my past. He accepts that I am still healing from the pain I had with M.
He brought me the love I yearned for. The warmth I wanted. The feeling of being appreciated... It all started. Well. Let me begin this way.
We kinda communicate with each other 3 years ago. I was still active in mIRC. I actually dragged a random chatter into PGX. He was a friend of Ijan (the Pau Bulat)... I dragged him into PGX just to promote PGX. Since then, we never really communicated with each other.
Until this year. We met for the first time. Face to face. Raya 2008. The first thing I noticed was his smile. He had a sweet smile. Despite that craziness within him. We exchanged number since I was quite worried over Ijan (who had a nasty heart break)... and needed someone to keep an eye on Ijan!
And when he grumbled about guys being not loyal to their girls. I admired him for that. I respected him for that. I liked him for that. He wasn't a player from the sounds of it since the whole conversation was out of randomness.
The next day, he texted me... for some kind of weird reason. I felt happy he texted me. We started getting to know each other. Until one day when I texted him and he didn't reply, I got quite worried... UNTIL the other day when I called Ijan up and he was around. I demanded to talk to him, "I texted you and you didn't reply. WHY?" and he laughed. It was a relieve to hear his voice. "I will text you when I have credit, okay?" he said and I laughed and said okay.
He met up with me and Mirul at Pop Wave II one night and I caught myself really liking his smile. His smile was the sweetest thing I've seen. He was always making others laugh. He was always making me laugh. I knew he was dropping hints because when I started singing, he started laughing, "Cute voice! Cute voice!" I did nothing but blush. He was a fun guy. He did nothing but made people laugh. The whole period of time I've met him, when I am with him, I did nothing but laugh. He truly made me happy.
October 27th, he asked me to be his girlfriend. He knew we were both broken hearted. We both had our hearts closed because of past disappointment. Yet, when we met, well, me especially, realised that my heart was slowly opening. I decided to close my heart when someone had a change of heart and attitude towards me but how did my Manok Sabong managed it. I don't know. All he did was made me feel appreciated. When he texted me, I often smiled. I know there is someone I could talk to at times of needs. So, I accepted him.
It's been 5 days. I did nothing but smile when I am with him. And this is what Della said in her blog about how I am now.
All I know. I am happy. I was never this happy with M before... Honestly. All I did was felt unwanted and a little bit empty.
Now, I am happy. I am whole again. I have my Manok Sabong, Akim...
He is the person responsible for the smile on my face... the glow in my eyes and the booming laughter... He's been the strenght I've been looking for lately. He accept me for what was written in my past. He accepts that I am still healing from the pain I had with M.
He brought me the love I yearned for. The warmth I wanted. The feeling of being appreciated... It all started. Well. Let me begin this way.
We kinda communicate with each other 3 years ago. I was still active in mIRC. I actually dragged a random chatter into PGX. He was a friend of Ijan (the Pau Bulat)... I dragged him into PGX just to promote PGX. Since then, we never really communicated with each other.
Until this year. We met for the first time. Face to face. Raya 2008. The first thing I noticed was his smile. He had a sweet smile. Despite that craziness within him. We exchanged number since I was quite worried over Ijan (who had a nasty heart break)... and needed someone to keep an eye on Ijan!
And when he grumbled about guys being not loyal to their girls. I admired him for that. I respected him for that. I liked him for that. He wasn't a player from the sounds of it since the whole conversation was out of randomness.
The next day, he texted me... for some kind of weird reason. I felt happy he texted me. We started getting to know each other. Until one day when I texted him and he didn't reply, I got quite worried... UNTIL the other day when I called Ijan up and he was around. I demanded to talk to him, "I texted you and you didn't reply. WHY?" and he laughed. It was a relieve to hear his voice. "I will text you when I have credit, okay?" he said and I laughed and said okay.
He met up with me and Mirul at Pop Wave II one night and I caught myself really liking his smile. His smile was the sweetest thing I've seen. He was always making others laugh. He was always making me laugh. I knew he was dropping hints because when I started singing, he started laughing, "Cute voice! Cute voice!" I did nothing but blush. He was a fun guy. He did nothing but made people laugh. The whole period of time I've met him, when I am with him, I did nothing but laugh. He truly made me happy.
October 27th, he asked me to be his girlfriend. He knew we were both broken hearted. We both had our hearts closed because of past disappointment. Yet, when we met, well, me especially, realised that my heart was slowly opening. I decided to close my heart when someone had a change of heart and attitude towards me but how did my Manok Sabong managed it. I don't know. All he did was made me feel appreciated. When he texted me, I often smiled. I know there is someone I could talk to at times of needs. So, I accepted him.
It's been 5 days. I did nothing but smile when I am with him. And this is what Della said in her blog about how I am now.
All I know. I am happy. I was never this happy with M before... Honestly. All I did was felt unwanted and a little bit empty.
Now, I am happy. I am whole again. I have my Manok Sabong, Akim...