I cannot believed I actually slept at 7 something due to a headache and woke up at 9.30 only to chat with Juliana. Thank God she was able to come online. I was beginning to get worried over her actually. Anyway, when I woke up. We chatted and discussed about something that have been rather disturbing for both of us... Owh well. As disturbing as it is, I better not think about it.
After chatting with Jul, I went downstairs to cook something to eat. I was hungry. I was thinking of tom yam. I kinda miss Usu Aelo's tom yam... This is where the thought comes in.
I promised someone I won't go there anymore. I hate that place for a reason. TOO MANY PAINFUL MEMORIES are made there. My sorrow and my joy are planted there. Most of my memories with M started from Sukma Ria. It causes me so much pain when I look at that place. I despise that place although there are some things that I love there. But since I had been patient for too long, it was only fair for me to break free.
I think a bit too much. I hope I don't kill my brain cells from thinking too much. I think I should stop now. My head is beginning to start throbbing... it is sickening. And I can't sleep!!
After chatting with Jul, I went downstairs to cook something to eat. I was hungry. I was thinking of tom yam. I kinda miss Usu Aelo's tom yam... This is where the thought comes in.
I promised someone I won't go there anymore. I hate that place for a reason. TOO MANY PAINFUL MEMORIES are made there. My sorrow and my joy are planted there. Most of my memories with M started from Sukma Ria. It causes me so much pain when I look at that place. I despise that place although there are some things that I love there. But since I had been patient for too long, it was only fair for me to break free.
I think a bit too much. I hope I don't kill my brain cells from thinking too much. I think I should stop now. My head is beginning to start throbbing... it is sickening. And I can't sleep!!