You know how they say that life is full of colours? I think. I prefer saying that life is black and white. Light and Dark. Ups and downs.
My life? Full of darkness. I admit. I was harassed in a way where my dignity was challenged. I was lied to. I was cheated on. I attempted suicide. All because of every series of events in my life. I may look bubbly, but deep within me. I am not.
I know who and what I am but I have limitations. I may tend to live in the past but I am one who relies on someone to save me and drag me out slowly. No one understands that bit about me. I guess, we are not psychic, right?
What was in our past maybe an inconvenient truth. Something painful to accept but forgiveness is a form of acceptance. As acceptance is as a form of a new chapter. Things happened the way they happened because we learn from it all.
Anyway, this popped out today:-
"How can you blame a person for being honest when you saw something you didn't from THEMSELVES but blame that same person when there are OTHERS telling lies about them in front of you? Take your pick. Give them a chance to change and help them OR believe the lies of those who are envious..."
It is weird that people tend to believe the lies of other people but not the truth of the person who fall victim.
Anyway, it makes us grow stronger. Depends on how you take it. If you take it as the past, then you could consider your journey far ahead. If you let your emotions out of bound, that is it. You will NEVER know what is hidden within the victim's soul.
My life? Full of darkness. I admit. I was harassed in a way where my dignity was challenged. I was lied to. I was cheated on. I attempted suicide. All because of every series of events in my life. I may look bubbly, but deep within me. I am not.
I know who and what I am but I have limitations. I may tend to live in the past but I am one who relies on someone to save me and drag me out slowly. No one understands that bit about me. I guess, we are not psychic, right?
What was in our past maybe an inconvenient truth. Something painful to accept but forgiveness is a form of acceptance. As acceptance is as a form of a new chapter. Things happened the way they happened because we learn from it all.
Anyway, this popped out today:-
"How can you blame a person for being honest when you saw something you didn't from THEMSELVES but blame that same person when there are OTHERS telling lies about them in front of you? Take your pick. Give them a chance to change and help them OR believe the lies of those who are envious..."
It is weird that people tend to believe the lies of other people but not the truth of the person who fall victim.
Anyway, it makes us grow stronger. Depends on how you take it. If you take it as the past, then you could consider your journey far ahead. If you let your emotions out of bound, that is it. You will NEVER know what is hidden within the victim's soul.